THE FOLLOWING PRICES ARE VALID UNTIL THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2022.
Due to the great increase in the household energy costs that took place because of the Russia-Ukraine war, an extra 75 € per person per month is added to the prices shown below for the heating and electricity costs, From October to March.
THINGS TO NOTE & POLICIES
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
- Free Wi-Fi – Get always connected with our strong and fast network.
- Friendly and social atmosphere
- Our extremely knowledgeable staff offering detailed informations about all you need when discovering the city
- Central location – 1 minute away from the most important tram and subway lines, few steps from the ruin pub area, Andrássy Avenue, Opera House, Oktogon square etc. All the top sight of the city are within walking distance, you don’t even need a public transportation ticket!
- Our staff will take extra steps to make sure you have an unforgettable time in Budapest but please note that we are operating a quiet traveler hostel therefore loud parties are restricted in our facilities. We are in the most intense party central of the city so best bars and cheapest pubs are on our doorstep where you can enjoy your time without restraint.
- The apartman has it’s own kitchen, bathrooms and spacious common areas. Guest who book the above mentioned rooms will be escorted there by our friendly staff.